Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Wedding DJ

Momz duke asked me to create a playlist/ mix CD of joints for her wedding in January. I have come up with a preliminary list of 43 songs.


The order plays as follows:

John Coltrane- Giant Steps

Herbie Hancock- Cantalope Island

All 4 One- So in Love

Eric Clapton- Wonderful Tonight

Paul McCartney & Wings- Maybe I'm Amazed

George Benson- Affirmation

Isley Brothers- Living for the Love of You

Jill Scott- Is It the Way

D'Angelo- Feel like Making Love

Hector Lavoe- Emborrachame De Amor

Santos Colon- Mirame Mas

George Benson- Breezin'

Mariah Carey- Always Be My Baby

Ne-Yo- Because Of You

John Legend- We Just Dont Care

Hoobastank- The Reason

Earth Wind and Fire- Reasons

Sade- Your Love Is King

George Benson- Valdez in the Country

Donny Hathaway- Love Love Love

Floetry- Say Yes

Amy Winehouse- Moody's Mood For Love

Lauren Hill- You're Just too Good to be True

The Eagles- Best of my Love

Isaac Hayes- Hung up on my Baby

The Gap Band- You Dropped A Bomb on Me

Hall & Oates- Kiss on My List

The Whispers- Rock Steady

The Rolling Stones- Wild Horses

Billy Joel- Just The Way You Are

Carlos Santana- Oye Como Va

Stevie Wonder- For Once in My Life

Nina Simone- My Baby Just Cares for Me

Al Greene- Let's Stay Together

Alicia Keys- No One

Jagged Edge- Promise

Eddie Palmieri- Azucar

Dave Mathews Band- Crush

KC and JoJo- All My Life

Luther Vandros- Here and Now

Joe Cocker- You Are So Beautiful To Me

Frank Sinatra- Love and Marriage

Miles Davis- Human Nature

-Tony

No comments: